Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Cute Girls...

Update~ The picture on the left is where I started today.  The one on the right is where I had to stop.  Looking at them side by side and having the work in front of me, I can see that there is a lighting problem.  The skin tones of the girls are very similar, not as different as they seem in the photos.  It could also be a light leak in my camera!  I'm still working on the older sister.

The cute girls have been patiently waiting for me to get back to work. Those life things keep happening!  So ~ I'll be working mostly on the girl in blue today.  I may have to go visit the girls before putting down the final strokes.

elizabethannfrazier@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. You really are doing amazingly well Liz! Its when life things happen that ordinary effort becomes monumental effort.Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete